THE PERFORMANCE LAB
Have you ever harnessed the power of qualitative and quantitative data together?
In the performance lab we use cutting edge technology to analyze and understand the data, and consultative and project management expertise to show you what it means, the impact to your organization and how to act on what you learn.
Each engagement has five phases:
- Problem or challenge definition and target audience
- Quantitative data assessment built from questions customized to your unique challenge and target audience using RedOwl’s proprietary Reveal software
- Qualitative data assessment and behavioral analysis of high-performers and leaders using exaqueo’s custom behavioral model
- Data analysis and comprehension
- Data action and recommendations specific to your organization’s unique, defined challenge
The full engagement provides a complete data picture like you’ve never had before, and practiced analysis and recommendations to act on what we’ve found.
Understand and address immediate workforce reaction during times of change
Identify how high-performers get work done and isolate specific areas of growth.
Measure the actual impact of culture, core values and internal communications
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
We take your organizational data—from employee communications to internal human resources data—and assess it for behavioral trends and patterns about how your employees get work done—individually and across the organization. We unlock hidden potential, illuminate risk and drive workforce transformation. We can leverage data to:
- Identify employees who are high-potential but flying under the radar
- Pinpoint managers who excel in leading, coaching and communicating to their teams
- Measure how well your culture is embedded and modeled in your organization
- Measure the exact cause and effect of employee engagement and disengagement
- Understand and address employee sentiment during M&A, layoffs or other periods of organizational change
Through our partnership we use cutting edge technology to analyze and understand the data, and consultative and project management expertise to show you what it means, the impact to your organization and how to act on what you learn.